Norfolk is a long way away from anywhere, and if I were you, I shouldn't start from here. By the time you get to the outskirts of Cromer, any distinctions between science, beachcombing, social commentary, writing and animal husbandry have started to blur. When the process is complete, you know you've arrived at the End Of The Pier Show. So, welcome. Find somewhere to park your unicycle. Pull up a girrafe chair. Make yourself comfortable.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Signs of the Times #31

This sign kindly sent in by my old friend Professor Trellis of North Wales. Gives a whole new meaning to the concept of a Portaloo.


Orders of the Unicycling Girrafe liberally libated on all contributors whose signs get published in this salon. Please send them to the usual address, Third Park Bench on the Left, The Esplanade, Cromer (in the Town Hall if Wet. Restrictions May Apply).

3 comments:

  1. Ew.

    But well done Profesor Trellis for spotting this.

    I have one for you but I will need to get somewhere where I can see Flickr (it's an intsitutional thing... stay tuned).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Ooh! I have one! Seen a couple of weeks ago on the door of a lovely, friendly little corner store near my work.

    I can't seem to find your email address, so here's a link:

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5249115&l=b315607cfe&id=539479841

    I like their business model. If I had a shop or a cafe or a pub, I'd run it like this.

    ReplyDelete