Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Introducing GOOFTUGS

Regular readers to this blog deserve, I deem, some recognition of the efforts they make to dig into my inner psyche contribute to its output. So, as a rip off hommage to Cath's 'Bragging Rights Central'  on VWXYnot? I have introduced a new column (on the left. Down a bit. Down a little more. No, too far. Go up a bit. There. Perfect) in which such contributors will be exhibited awarded the Order of the Unicycling Girrafe, the highest honour that this blog can bestow, and be inducted into the Grand Order of the Unicycling Girrafe (GOOFTUG). They will therefore be entitled to style themself GOOFTUG and receive the approbation of their friends, family and colleagues.

9 comments:

  1. YAY! When I started my comments and posts of the week feature I hoped the idea would spread (with proper citation, of course).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Henry, I think it's a great honor to belong to the Grand Order of the Unicycling Girrafe (GOOFTUG).I will try to be a little but original.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's OK, Alejandro, keep sending me those Fray Bentos pies... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have to go to Uruguay, Cromercrox, in Chile that do not exist, there is only McDonald's and Burger King. Are few original in Chile.... So sorry Cromercrox.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure there is exciting home-cooking in Chile, no?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll put it next to my squaxx dek Thargo

    ReplyDelete