Norfolk is a long way away from anywhere, and if I were you, I shouldn't start from here. By the time you get to the outskirts of Cromer, any distinctions between science, beachcombing, social commentary, writing and animal husbandry have started to blur. When the process is complete, you know you've arrived at the End Of The Pier Show. So, welcome. Find somewhere to park your unicycle. Pull up a girrafe chair. Make yourself comfortable.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Which James Bond Villain Are You?

There's a meme on Facebook in which people are encouraged to take a quiz of the general format


Which [object/ person/ thing] are you?


A quick scan of my Facebook page reveals that my friends have inhaled deeply of this stream of trivia, rating themselves alongside characters in Star Trek; evolutionary biologists; Britpop bands; world leaders; female characters in Japanese cartoons; chemical elements; classic novels and (gasp) eukaryotic organelles. And all that since the weekend. I have forsworn this particular delight. However, I know which quiz I'd take ... because, in my line of work, I already know the answer.

1 comment:

  1. I quite enjoyed being a caffeinated Charles Darwin with the literary style of a Jack Kerouac, actually.

    ReplyDelete