Norfolk is a long way away from anywhere, and if I were you, I shouldn't start from here. By the time you get to the outskirts of Cromer, any distinctions between science, beachcombing, social commentary, writing and animal husbandry have started to blur. When the process is complete, you know you've arrived at the End Of The Pier Show. So, welcome. Find somewhere to park your unicycle. Pull up a girrafe chair. Make yourself comfortable.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

By The Sea now available from Amazon.com


Some readers have asked me if my gothic schlock horror mystery novel By The Sea is available through Amazon. Well, I have some good news - you can now get it through amazon.com. You can't get it from amazon.co.uk, sadly, but it is still available from Lulu just the same. Ideal summer reading, I'd say.

No comments:

Post a Comment